Miley Cyrus, great concert in Anaheim. He talks about music and movies.

Friday, September 25, 2009 |


Entustiasmante bringing his show in Anaheim, California, Miley Cyrus has performed in an amazing concert at the Honda Center last night (September 23).

The singer of "Party in the USA" rose on stage with a big smile with the large crowd of teenagers shouting with enthusiasm.

Speaking of his new album "The Time of Our Lives," Miley told the press, "It 'an album of transition ... Everything is like a trampoline. And it was to introduce the people with what I do in my next album and with time I can do a bit more, and timing is everything. And all this is to work towards making the music that you really like. "
Miley Cyrus has also explained that making the film "The Last Song" was a pleasant escape from normality. "Actually I happen to do a little of both. It's not like moving away from it all, is only show a part that I like. I love doing 'Hannah Montana,' but I want to continue to do things a bit darker roles. This is the kind that are really and where I find most inspiration in films like that.