The old mobile phone number assigned to Miley Cyrus to rapper Lil Jon

Monday, June 22, 2009 |

Lil Jon is receiving numerous calls from unwanted teenage girls. After a new mobile phone recently, the rapper was informed that the number that was given was that used previously by Miley Cyrus.
At that number came messages of congratulations for Miley on the cover of Teen Vogue, called upon by friends of the pop star, who apparently did not know the new number.
The dell'hip-hop star told Access Hollywood on Wednesday to be shocked by the old number to receive the star teenager.
"I was almost in shock, I thought 'but how did it happen?'" He said in a statement. "Especially when I received messages like 'Congratulations on Teen Vogue!"
Lil Jon told Access that the friends of Miley have also called in error, but despite all the singer wants to hold the line.
"I think so anyway because I will not answer numbers I do not know," then said to be a fan of the star of "Hannah Montana".
"Yes, I like Miley! My son loves your show. Probably the meeting during any show. "
The rapper had initially announced the exchange of numbers on his Twitter page last week:
"I do not know as I have just received a new phone number and the number of fucking old Miley Cyrus! Stop call me damn girls! And 'the truth! "