Miley Cyrus performs in Boston. Photos and Video

Thursday, November 12, 2009 |

Miley Cyrus continues in her Wonder World tour around the United States in recent days it was the turn of Boston, and here under the photos and stories of some lucky fans who were able to attend the concert.
From jerseygirl, @ caitlinnmac, Brooke & Megan: Miley was wonderful! Was very cheerful mood yesterday, laughing and joking along with the dancers. He was laughing so much with one of the first dancers of entanglement I Love Rock & Roll that he could not even speak. I have no idea why he laughed so much, but it was very pretty. "

From Jenn: "I saw Miley in concert in Boston! It 'was amazing, it was really beautiful. I loved everything about her performance, but I think Party In The USA was the best. Everyone thinks that her clothes are not appropriate, but were not so bad. I liked them all. "